Area of application
- As a bonding slurries for floor toppings, renders and mortars to concrete substrate
- As a bonding aid for tiles and slip bricks
- As a polymer admixture for cementitious mixes for use in the repair of cracked or worn concrete and cement mixes
- Incorporated to produce modified floor screeds
- Ease of application
- Water resistance
- Improves durability of mixes and can be used to produce weather-resistant systems for external use
- Excellent adhesion of mixes to concrete, plaster and masonry
- Gives high tensile and flexural properties of mixes, which enhances thin applications
- Improves resistance against mineral oil, dilute salts and many other chemicals due to reduction in permeability
- Reduce cracking through increased mortar flexibility
The typical mix design table gives an approximate consumption of StoCrete SBR for different type of mixes.
As bonding agent, it covers about 18 – 24 m2/litre.
For bond slurry, the coverage is approximately 6 – 9 m2/litre of slurry mix depending on the substrate.